Each person searching with Wishbone Group as a potential candidate or applying for a position as a result of an Advertisement (a “Candidate”) agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- Wishbone Group reserves the right to disable the Candidate’s log-on if he or she is in breach of these Terms.
- The Candidate indemnifies Wishbone Group from any claim, loss or liability arising directly or indirectly from any personal details submitted to a Client.
- The Candidate must take reasonable care in protecting against unauthorized use of log-on details. Wishbone Group is not responsible for any unauthorised access to the Candidate’s stored information.
- The Candidate warrants that in responding to any Advertisement or making inquiries of a Client he or she does so as a genuine potential candidate in his or her own personal, non-commercial capacity.
The following terms and conditions apply generally to Clients, Candidates and other users or visitors to Wishbone Group, referred to as “you”:
- All content appearing on Wishbone Group is the copyright Wishbone Group and is protected by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- Wishbone Group does not provide any advice, representation, endorsement, recommendation or opinion in connection with advertised positions.
- To the full extent permitted by law:
- The content appearing on Wishbone Group and the services is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied;
- Wishbone Group limits its liability to you in connection with its services:
- payment of the cost of having the relevant Advertisement or service supplied again;
- supplying the relevant Advertisement or service again; or
- The Wishbone Group logo is a trademark of Wishbone Group and must not be reproduced without permission.
- Wishbone Group will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss of profits, indirect, consequential or incidental loss, damage or injury.
- Wishbone Group does not take responsibility for any of the following:
- any delay or failure in an Advertisement being posted, archived, restored from archive, or taken down or any change to the details or content of such Advertisement being made;
- any inability to log-on or access your online account;
- any matter, circumstance or thing beyond Wishbone Group control.
- any interruption to or inability to access any Job Board;
- Any advertising appearing on the Wishbone Group does not imply an endorsement or recommendation of the advertiser or their products or services.
- You are not permitted to link any website to Wishbone Group prior to receiving written permission.
- You warrant that in accessing or visiting the Job Boards or any user account you will not introduce any virus or other malicious harmful or destructive code.
- Wishbone Group may amend, revise or replace the Terms from time to time.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales. Wishbone Group may amend, revise or replace the Terms from time to time.