Executive Assistant to CIO (12 month maternity leave cover with view for permanent)
Get exposure to more than just IT, get great business exposure!
Property Manager wanting a Corporate Career path? – Sound like you?
Be responsible for your own career with fantastic opportunities to progress!
My client is a large retail giant which has had some great growth in recent years and is embarking on the next stage of its expansion. Having Work-Life balance is essential for this role and benefits for employees are excellent! Sounds too good to be true, right? Read below for more details.
You will be confident, driven and have the following essential skills:
- High level of competency for Microsoft’s core business applications and have exceptional documentation skills
- High level of multi-tasking ability and excellent attention to detail
- Experience with managing travel diaries (both domestic and international)
- Experience with coordinating meeting bookings at the senior executive level and able to manage meetings and schedules with tact
- Experience with liaising stakeholders including internal managers and external vendors
- Experience with property management or liaising with property managers (desirable)
- Experience with making induction packs and assisting with new starter recruitment initiatives
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be professional in every sense of the word
- Possess exceptional interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Excellent phone manner and tact with filtering cold calls
- Excellent attention to detail with document and invoice checking
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Look for an inspiring leader to mentor and give you great exposure to business across many areas
This opportunity genuinely won’t last long, and I am looking for the right person to be groomed for different career paths within the business. This role is initially a maternity leave cover 12 month contract, however there is a strong need for exceptional people to join a growing team. If you want to join a company where you will truly feel appreciated and rewarded for great work, you need to apply before someone else seizes this opportunity!
You must be a permanent resident or Australian Citizen to work in this role.
Please do not apply if you do not have current PR or citizenship.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Click ‘Apply Now’ below and quote Job Ref Number 1307011. For a confidential discussion, call us on (02) 8075 2777.