Executive Assistant to CEO
Frustrated with the hours worked and lack of appreciation?
Be responsible for your own career with fantastic opportunities to progress!
Learn from a fantastic mentor!
Frustrated with lack of appreciation? This is a great opportunity for the right person wanting to expand their experience from a great mentor!
My client is a prominent organisation in the construction industry and is embarking on exciting new growth prospects. Great Work-Life balance in this role and benefits for employees are excellent! Sounds too good to be true, right? Read below for more details.
You will be confident, driven and have the following essential skills:
- High level of competency for Microsoft’s core business applications and have exceptional documentation skills
- High level of multi-tasking ability and excellent attention to detail
- Experience with managing travel diaries (both domestic and international)
- Experience with coordinating meeting bookings at the senior executive level and able to manage meetings and schedules with tact
- Experience with liaising stakeholders including internal managers and external vendors
- Experience with board meetings and board paper preparations
- Experience with the construction industry or liaising with vendors in building supplies (desirable)
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be professional in every sense of the word
- Possess exceptional interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Excellent phone manner and tact with filtering cold calls
- Excellent attention to detail with document and invoice checking
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Look for an inspiring leader to mentor and give you great exposure to business across many areas
This opportunity genuinely won’t last long, and I am looking for the right person to be groomed for different career paths within the business. If you want to join a company where you will truly feel appreciated and rewarded for great work, you need to apply before someone else seizes this opportunity!
You must be a permanent resident or Australian Citizen to work in this role.
Please do not apply if you do not have current PR or citizenship.
If this sounds like you we want to hear from you! Click ‘Apply Now’ below and quote Job Ref Number 14031811. For a confidential discussion, call us on (02) 8075 2777.