Accounts Payable – Great Opportunity to move into a Manager role within the Construction Industry!
Great salary and flexibility with your studies including time off to attend classes and exams
Great career progression opportunities! Get more responsibilities with expansion
Be appreciated and recognised for great work!
Work closely with the CFO to be developed into a leadership role!
Great opportunity for the right person wanting to expand their skills and career with a great mentor!
My client is a prominent organisation in the Construction industry and is embarking on exciting new growth prospects. To allow others to be promoted within the business, my client has created this exciting new role (with scope to be promoted yourself once you are ready).
Great Work-Life balance (including flexibility with your studies and exams) in this role and benefits for employees are excellent! Fantastic young team, workplace perks, training and development programs, staff incentives are just some of the benefits. A great team to help guide and work with are other great benefits that will aid your career progression.
As an industry leader in Design and Construction, this is an opportunity to work in a truly innovative and fun environment. The Directors are inspirational leaders and have multiple achievements and anyone working alongside them would benefit immensely from their mentoring.
This role will also expand your career into a Leadership role, once you are ready.
They even have a fully built bar in the middle of the office and chill out music playing through the speakers all day.
Sounds too good to be true, right? Read below for more details.
You will be confident, driven and have the following essential skills:
- Have studied accounting or a design/construction-related field (desirable)
- Good level of competency for Microsoft’s core business applications (including Excel) and have exceptional administrative and documentation skills
- High level of multi-tasking ability and excellent attention to detail
- Be highly organised, a quick learner and confident in your approach
- Experience with cost-centres and invoice entry into systems (desirable)
- Experience with liaising stakeholders including internal managers and external vendors is desirable
- Ability to implement and maintain systems and processes to enhance business practices within the organisation
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be professional and courteous in every sense of the word
- Possess exceptional interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Have excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Have a genuine desire to improve processes and help create a way of working that will drive better performance and communication
- Have excellent attention to detail with document and invoice checking and entry
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Be looking for a great training and development program to develop you into a leader
- Be looking for an inspiring leader to be mentored by and give you great exposure to the business across many areas
Benefits of the Role:
- Great salary and workplace perks (did we mention they have a fully built bar in the middle of the office?)
- Flexibility around your studies with time off to study and attend exams – great flexibility with the right person
- Work closely with a CFO to become the next leader within the business
- Motivating yet chilled out workplace in ultra-modern and funky location across 3 levels.
- Based very close to the city but without all the hassle and crowd that comes with a CBD role. Public transport and parking at the doorstep of the offices.
This opportunity genuinely won’t last long, and I am looking for the right person to be groomed for different career paths within the business. If you want to join a company where you will truly feel appreciated and rewarded for great work and advance your career, you need to apply before someone else seizes this opportunity!
You must be a permanent resident or Australian Citizen to work in this role.
Please do not apply if you do not have current PR or citizenship.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Click ‘Apply Now’ below and quote Job Ref Number 18073111. As Wishbone Group is the agent for this role, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a confidential discussion, call us on (02) 8075 2777.