In difficult times, sometimes the only option to keep things running is by making redundancies. This is an emotional period for all people involved and can become more emotional without the right plan in place.
As we’ve had to make decisions like these ourselves, we understand what needs to be done and how employees can react. Our team has experience in a variety of industries and can provide professional, independent advice on the job market, suitable opportunities and how your employees can best position and present themselves effectively to make a new start.
We know how important it is to keep your business working well, so we can also assist your leaders with effective change management strategies and processes. We believe that clear communication and effective planning are keystones to keeping your business successful in a transformation phase.
We tailor all our outplacement services to suit the individual needs and requirements of each client and the affected employees at all levels within your business.
Each of your employees will receive a comprehensive program and guidance by career coaches.
This program helps your employees by:
- Assisting each employee to understand their transferrable skills, drivers and interests
- Equipping employees with the skills and confidence to manage change effectively
- Understanding how to approach job selection, effective resume writing, the interview process, and how to get better results from networking
- Supporting your employees to successfully secure a new role or a desired outcome based on their needs and related interests
Our outplacement services will help your organisation:
- Maintain a professional image and reputation for your company
- To help your employees move on and reduce the risk of legal action
- Reduce the distress that redundancies can have on the business
- Promote and recognise contributions of employees being made redundant
- Keep the morale of your existing employees up and your business performing
We can tailor a solution for all levels of budgets, and can run group workshops as an option. For more information and a confidential discussion, call us on +61 2 8075 2777.
We look forward to taking the stress and difficulty away from a hard situation and creating a positive outcome for all people involved.